Looking to enjoy Michigan-made food and drink year-round? We’ve curated a list of Michigan farms, breweries, wineries, and other local food businesses offering exclusive opportunities to enjoy local goodies on a consistent basis.
Salad Subscription, Planted Detroit
Let the greens come to you! Planted Detroit provides southeast Michiganders with the opportunity to receive locally grown salads and greens each week. The best part is, subscription delivery is always free!
Cost: Varies, free delivery
- Wide selection of local salads and greens (you choose!)
- Ability to select frequency of delivery (every 1 or 2 weeks)
- Free delivery
Learn more and sign up on their website.
Membership Program, Transient Artisan Ales
Enjoy quality local ale throughout 2023 with the membership program that not only helped get Transient Artisan Ales off the ground nearly 10 years ago, but also continues to allow them to focus on making beer thoughtfully and experimenting with new processes and ingredients to continue creating new and interesting products.
- 4 bottles of barrel-aged beer
- Free pint during your birthday month
- 15% off merchandise
- An invite to Transient’s annual membership party and an extra gift at the event
- Early pre-orders and/or higher limits on many limited releases
- First right to renew in 2024
- *Other perks TBD based on releases and events
Memberships are available in Transient’s online store. Sign up today!
Wine Club, Black Star Farms
Appreciate the tastes of Suttons Bay all year with a membership to Black Star Farms’ Wine Club! Select the membership type that suits your needs by choosing between mixed, dry, reds, whites, and quantity.
- Wine delivered to your home or office 4 times a year
- Access to limited releases, available only to wine club members
- Exclusive access to the Barrel Room at the Black Star Farms Sutton Bay.
- Discounts on wine and merchandise (excluding spirits) in tasting rooms
- Winemaker notes on featured wines
- Invitations to wine club members-only dinners and barbecues
- 10% off a stay at the Inn (restrictions apply)
- 10% discount at Hearth & Vine Cafe at Black Star Farms Suttons Bay
- Thank you gift for continued membership each Christmas
Sign up and learn more about Black Star Farms’ Wine Club on their website.
Herbal Tea of the Month Club, Bear Earth Herbals
Shippable throughout Michigan, Bear Earth Herbals offers six and twelve month subscriptions for their sustainably-grown and wild-harvested herbal teas.
6 Month Subscription: $216
12 Month Subscription: $360
- A different Bear Earth Herbals tea blend each month, along with a write-up about benefits, fun ideas, and recipes!
- A handmade pottery mug (included in the first box)
- 10% off all Bear Earth Herbals website products
- Special bonus item each month (i.e. a Rescue Stick, Lemon Balm Salve, Infused Honey, etc.)
Find more information and sign up on their website!
Cocktail Subscription, Twisted Craft Cocktails
Keep the cocktails coming all year-round with Twisted Craft Cocktails‘ customized subscription service. Need to switch up your order, skip a delivery, or add an additional jar? The process is simple. They’re so sure you’ll love their product that they provide a money back guarantee to all customers.
- 10% every order
- Early access to new mixes
- Customer service text line
- Occasional swag and freebies
- Money back guarantee
Subscribe to receive local cocktails at your convenience! Learn more on their website!
Friend of the Farm Membership, Michigan Farm to Family
Get access to fresh food, exclusive local products, and coupons throughout the year with Michigan Farm to Family’s membership program!
- Free delivery on all orders*
- 25% off all fresh produce
- $10 off Holiday Ham Coupon
- $15 off Holiday Turkey Coupon
- $20 off Holiday Prime Rib Coupon
*Orders will still include $5 fuel surcharge while applicable.
Find out more on their website.
Wine Club, Shady Lane Cellars
Enjoy handcrafted wines all year long with the Shady Lane Cellars Wine Club. They have three specially designed Wine Club tiers that are perfect for every wine connoisseur.
- Complimentary wine tasting for club members and up to 4 guests during visits
- 15% off all wine purchases up to 6 bottles
- 20% off all wine purchases of 12+ bottles or more
- Exclusive invitation to the annual Wine Club Dinner
- Private Group Tastings (reservations required)
Learn more about Shady Lane’s wine club tiers on their website.
Bread Club, Zingerman’s
When you walk into Zingerman’s Deli, fresh bread is the first thing you see; it’s what you smell and it’s what you’re invited to taste. It’s what people in Ann Arbor live on and what they send their friends across the country. Give yourself, or a friend, the delight of fresh bread each month with a Bread Club subscription.
- Local bread delivered each month
- Ability to ship nationwide
- Wide variety of bread options (sourdough, rye, chile cheddar, rustic Italian, etc.)
Learn more about Zingerman’s Bread Club online.
FIZZ Club, MAWBY
FIZZ Club members at MAWBY are some of their greatest supporters and most fervent FIZZ-y fans. Be one with the froth and become a BUBBLEhead. Members receive the bubble love by way of perks, parties, shipping deals, and more!
Cost: Free to join, billed in April + September when members receive their 6 bottles of MAWBY Sparkling Wine
- Receive a selection of 6 (750ml) bottles, or equivalent, of MAWBY Sparkling Wine twice per year (April + September) at Club discount pricing
- 15% off all wine purchases
- Choose a flight of any 4 wines (instead of a preselected flight of 3 wines)
- First access to limited production bubblies
- Free shipping on case quantities (12, 24, 36) in Michigan or $10 shipping on case quantities outside of Michigan
- Members enjoy no corkage on bottles
Discover more about Mawby’s FIZZ Club on their website.
Emily Row is the Media & Brand Manager at Taste the Local Difference. She can be reached at [email protected].