Consumers in Michigan and beyond look to Taste the Local Difference for our recommendations on where to buy local items, and around the holiday season is no different. Get your most loved products featured in TLD’s virtual Holiday Gift Guide! Arranged by categories and by business, our simple web directory makes shopping local the easy option this year.
Our webpage will go live in early November at www.michiganlocalgiftguide.com
Reach out to your Local Food Coordinator to sign up, or purchase your listing on our partner portal.
It’s not too early to think about the Holiday Season!
Feature your business and favorite products in our Holiday Gift Guide! We’re committed to connecting consumers with local food businesses like yours. Our audience loves supporting small businesses and choosing local products, so highlight your favorite products in our simply designed web guide.
For $475, your business listing includes:
- Two individual featured products included in the Gift Guide
- Organized by category: Sweets, Savory, Home & Apparel, Drinks, etc.
- Each product listing includes: a 1 sentence description, photo, price, direct link to purchase on your website, your business name, and business city
- A personalized page for your business in the business directory.
- includes your two featured products, a two sentence business description, and direct links to purchase on your website.
- Additional Product listing (Max 3) – $50/per extra product feature
- Blog Post – $350 – Share your story on our Holiday-centered blog on the gift guide with one photo
- Recipes $250 – Share a favorite holiday recipe with callout to Business with one photo on the blog of the holiday gift guide
For Non-Profit Organizations
Our Michigan Local Gift Guide readers are eager to support local businesses and organizations making a positive impact on our local food system. Within the guide, our Gifts from the Heart category encourages readers to donate to your organization’s mission.
Interested non-profit organizations can reach out to our Director of Community Partners, Kelly Wilson, for more information.
The Michigan Local Gift Guide will be promoted in:
- Minimum of 10 Third-party media features
- Ongoing Social Media Promotion of the Guide across Taste the Local Difference Facebook & Instagram
Fast Facts :
- In 2020, between our website launch on November 9th and December 27th, products on our website had a 5.15% click-through-rate leading consumers from our webpage directly to our partner’s pages. Average industry click-through-rates are .001% (google ads) making TLD’s Holiday Gift Guide a much better investment.
- In 2020, our Holiday Gift Guide had over 27,000 page views from over 9,000 unique visitors in 45 days.
- In 2020, our Holiday Gift Guide was featured by over 14 third party media features across TV, Radio, print, and digital articles in every corner of the state.