Store mushrooms in a paper bag or a loosely closed container in the refrigerator. Use them within a few days of purchase.
To avoid soggy mushrooms, be sure not to overcrowd your pan when cooking.
Cultivated mushrooms are available year-round, but certain wild varieties may have specific seasons.
Explore Mushroom Recipes
- Chestnut Mushroom Risotto
- Daybreak Dreamfarm’s Lion’s Mane Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Morel, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Oyster Mushroom Stew with Potatoes and Kale
- Pork, Mushrooms & Wild Rice: Modern Twist on a Childhood Meal
- Spinach and Mushroom Sautee
- Sunday Quiche
- Try This: Michigan Lemongrass Flank Steak Bowl
- Veggie Ramen
- Wild Foraged Maitake with Tarragon Beurre Blanc
- Woodland Harvest: Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms Over Colcannon Potatoes