This recipe was reposted with permission from Granor Farm. Head to their site for more great seasonal recipes!
Grilled Cabbage and Pickle Salad Recipe
The smokey char on the cabbage pairs well against the cool tang of the pickle mayo dressing.
- Cut the cabbage into quarters, peeling away any droopy outside leaves but leaving the core intact.
- Dress the cabbage with a glug of olive oil, sprinkle of salt and grind of pepper.
- Grill the cabbage over medium heat until the leaves are charred on all sides and the center slightly steamed.
- Meanwhile, slice the pickles thinly.
- Combine the pickles, pickle liquid, and mayo in a jar and shake to combine.
- Roughly chop the parsley
- Spoon the pickle mayo over the cabbage and garnish with the parsley leaves and serve.