Print Advertising Rates
1/8 Page $1000 3.375" x 2.25"
1/4 Page $1,545 3.375" x 4.75"
1/2 Page $2,457 7" x 4.75" or 3.375" x 9.75"
Full Page, includes bleed $3,862 8.375" x 11.125"
Inside Covers $5,250 8.375" x 11.125"
Advertorial / 1 Page $4,785 8.375" x 11.125"
Advertorial / 2 Pages $7,275 17" x 11.125"
2021 Advertising Deadline : March 31, 2021
The Local Food Guide is perfect bound.
Trim size: 8.25" x 10.875"
File Format for Ads: PDF (no crop marks)
Resolution: 250-400 dpi (dots per inch)
Digital Ad Rates
Rotating Homepage and Interior Ad $450 300x250px
Monthly Statewide Newsletter Ad $300 300x250px
(2 spots available)
Monthly Regional Newsletter Ad $200 300x250px
(4 spots available) Northern and Southern Audiences
Monthly reporting includes: impressions, clicks, click-through rate
Why Advertise with TLD?
• Our Local Food Guide is published in print and online making your ad purchase a 2-for-1 deal.
• As our annual Local Food Guide is a useful reference tool year round, you pay once to receive advertising benefits all year long.
• 125,000 Guides are widely distributed throughout the entire state at restaurants, retail stores, libraries, hotels, visitor centers, MDOT welcome centers, and more.
• Advertisers receive complimentary marketing benefits, such as promotion on social media, a detailed, digital listing, and a printed listing with a highlighted location in our Guide's maps.
• Advertisers receive a generous supply of our Guides to freely distribute to their patrons.
• Supporting Taste the Local Difference connects you with consumers who sincerely care about the local food movement.
• We know local food better than other marketing agencies and can support your ad with our design services
• Digital advertising packages are now available to reach our thousands of online visitors each month
To secure your ad space, contact your local food coordinator here or call (877) 562-2539
Want to learn more about our other marketing services for farms and food businesses?