Sat: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Objectives of the Manistee Farmers Market:
- Celebrate healthy food and our local food heritage and community.
- Increase awareness of where to buy local foods and products.
- Link farmers, restaurants, retailers, and consumers to foster a vibrant local food economy and community food security.
- Engage people in appreciating the many benefits of supporting a local, sustainable economy.
- Bring a consciousness to the way in which we all eat by providing sound education by means of demonstration and the sharing of knowledge
- Build community by creating a celebration of local food that becomes a defining cultural event for the Manistee County area.
- Feature live local music every Saturday
The market hours this season will be from 9am until 12pm every Saturday starting May 28th through October 1st at the Wagoner Community Center, 260 Saint Mary’s Parkway in Manistee.
- Body Products
- Maple syrup