Taste the Local Difference® is Michigan’s local food consulting, media and marketing agency. Our work is diverse, but has one common goal - to sell more Michigan grown and produced food across the state. We are proponents of the Michigan Good Food Charter.
"To educate consumers about the value of local food, and support food and farming entrepreneurs in building successful, well-connected, and thoughtful businesses."
1. Develop Authentic Relationships and Collaboration
2. Maintain and Defend the Integrity of Local Food
3. Help Local Food and Farm Businesses Succeed
4. Support Diverse and Innovative Markets for Local Food
5. Create Free Educational Resources
6. Build the Demand for Local Food
We accomplish this with specialized marketing solutions for our partners in every part of the food system. See why this is so important in this infographic.
TLD is actively seeking new community partners to help us expand the reach of our work. If you are interested in connecting TLD to your city, county, or region, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd love to connect!