Consumers in Michigan and beyond look to Taste the Local Difference for our recommendations on where to buy local items, and around the holiday season is no different. Get your most loved products featured in TLD’s virtual Holiday Gift Guide! Arranged by categories and by business, our simple web directory makes shopping local the easy option this year.
Our webpage will go live in early November at www.michiganlocalgiftguide.com
Reach out to your Local Food Coordinator to sign up!
Now’s the time to think about the Holiday Season!
Feature your business and favorite products in our Gift Guide! We’re committed to connecting consumers with local food businesses like yours. Our audience loves supporting small businesses and choosing local products, so highlight your favorite products in our simply designed web guide.
For $475, your business listing includes:
- Two individual featured products included in the Gift Guide
- Our interactive directory allows visitors to sort items by product category, price range, and ownership type to find your special products
- Each product listing includes: a 1 sentence description, photo, price, direct link to purchase on your website, your business name, and business city
- A personalized page for your business in the business directory
- Includes your two featured products, a 3-5 sentence business description, and direct links to purchase on your website.
Regional Shopping Guide Feature
For $200, your feature includes:
- The opportunity to invite consumers to your store by showcasing your seasonal offerings, hours, address, and website
- A regionally specific business feature in a list of 10 or fewer
- 1 photo of your business and 3 sentences description of what makes your business the best
- Additional Product listing (Max 3) – $50/per extra product feature
- Blog Post – $350 – Share your story on our Holiday-centered blog on the gift guide with one photo
- Recipe Feature- $250 – Share a favorite holiday recipe with callout to Business with one photo on the blog of the holiday gift guide
Interested in getting featured in our annual gift guide? Reach out to your Local Food Coordinator to learn more!
For Non-Profit Organizations
Our Michigan Local Gift Guide readers are eager to support local businesses and organizations making a positive impact on our local food system. Within the guide, our Gifts from the Heart category encourages readers to donate to your organization’s mission.
Interested non-profit organizations can reach out to our Director of Community Partners, Haley Bennett, for more information.
The Michigan Local Gift Guide will be promoted in:
- Minimum of 10 Third-party media features
- Ongoing Social Media Promotion of the Guide across Taste the Local Difference Facebook & Instagram