Local Food Enthusiast
Are you committed to local food? Do you know the farmers that grow your food, love eating well, and supporting your community? You're in the right place.
Taste the Local Difference would like to invite you to become a Local Food Enthusiast.
Today is the day you pledge to spend at least $10 a week on local food. You pledge to seek out local food wherever you travel, and you pledge to support the farmers, producers and programs that help bring great food to your community.
Becoming a Local Food Advocate is just $25 a year, and you'll receive:
- A subscription for the print Guide to Local Food and Farms (in Northern Michigan & Southeast Michigan)
- A set of awesome local food gifts: including temporary vegetable tattoos, seasonality guide poster, stickers, etc.
- Invitations to regional Local Food Enthusiast cocktail hours and meet-ups
- Monthly editions of the Local Food Companion E-Newsletter
- Exclusive early ticketing to Certified Local Food Events throughout the state of Michigan